Monday, July 23, 2012

The ABC's of why I love you!

Another gift I made my husband, this one while we were dating is a scrapbook of the ABC's of why I love him. Each letter had it's own page, with a corresponding word.
Some pages are fancier than others,

 And I had to pull out the dictionary for a few, or even make one up!
That is the fun of this kind of project though, you can make it to match you and your style.

I went through all of my magazines and got a bunch of words and letter to use and I hand wrote the rest, trying to make it more personal but typing it up and printing it will give it a more clean, sharp look.

 You don't need a bunch of do dads, specials brads, cutters or charms. A lot of the pages I just cut out paper, usually backing it with another color, and glued it on. Totally simple.
 I love this because each one is different, depending on when in your life you make it, and who you are making it for.
It doesn't have to just be for your significant other either, have your children help make one for the grandparents, aunt or family friend. Anyone you want to show just how much you care.

No comments:

Post a Comment