Sunday, April 8, 2012

Lets get started

Last night I finally decided to do what I have been meaning to do for probably almost two months now. That is, start a blog for our business and all of my crafting adventures.
Part of my reasoning is because as I was walking through Micheal's craft store yesterday looking for brackets to hang up my sons name I made for his nursery, I realized something.
I am going through crafting with drawls.
You see, three weeks ago all of my supplies were packed up and loaded on a truck to be brought from Massachusetts to Kentucky where my husband has been re stationed. And, as you can see, my craft room is the last thing on the list to be unpacked.

As I walked the isles of the store, I remembered all of the unfinished projects I had waiting for me, along with thinking of about ten more things I would like to do.
My husband had a four day weekend this week, so we were able to get everything else unpacked and put away, so Monday that is my goal, to at least get the boxes organized into different craft styles and pull out all of the things I use on a regular basis. Then all I will have to do is find a new craft table, it's a good thing it yard sale season!

No comments:

Post a Comment