Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Craftiness

I like to think of myself as a crafty and imaginative person, and not to toot my own horn or anything, but I have many compliments on things I have made and have been asked for plenty of advice (obviously, or else I wouldn't be trying to sell the things I make online to the wonderful people of the world). So I figured, I am always looking for new and fun things to make, so I will share my ideas with you, so that you can have fun new things to make. 
Some things you may have seen before, some may not interest you at all, but I will try and get a variety of things  up. Some will require some sewing, but most wont. Just remember, you can make tweaks to fit you and your home/lifestyle. These are for you, so make them your own, find a way to make it work better for you than what I have given you, because that is what it is all about. 
I will also publish posts of great products I have found, usually not national chain products, but things from local buyers, amazing people I have met on Etsy or some other website. 
If you have found a cool website, product or store, leave a comment! I want to hear about it as much as you do. Us crafters have to stick together!

No comments:

Post a Comment