Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Keeping Organized

As any Mom, Wife, Crafter or well, pretty much anyone will know, keeping your house organized can be an uphill battle. It can be hard to find cheap, yet classy ways to keep your bathroom, pantry, and especially craft room organized.

Thanks to Pinterest and my good friend (who pinned this website) I have come across some fantastic ways to stay organized.







 They have 14+ ways to organize your office, basement, entry way, small house or apartment, kids room and so many more. Take a look, I know it has given me some inspiration.






Thank goodness it is yard sale season, I'm going to apply some of these ideas in my home, mainly my craft room, and hopefully I can come up with some great things on my own. Let me know what you find, any great ideas you have and I will let you know mine!





http://tatertotsandjello.com/2012/02/get-organized-in-2012-update-and-ideas.html



No comments:

Post a Comment